Saturday, January 15, 2011

You Can Speak To Your Day!

The steps of a [good] man are directed {and} established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step](Psalm 37:23 AMP)

As Christians, we don't operate by chance, neither do we go anywhere or meet anyone by accident. If you don't understand this truth, you won't be able to control what happens to you and take possession of what belongs to you. But when you know how God works, and you discover your position in Christ, you'll realize nothing happens to you by accident, channce or coincidence.

The Spirit of God brings divine opportunities but it's your responsibility to recognize and maximize each one of them. This is the reason you must learn to declare God's Word into your day every morning, before you go out. Speak peace(nothing missing, nothing broken) and productivity to your day, and the Spirit of God will lead you to the right places at the right time! This is how to operate at the level of the supernatural, where you know nothing will happen to you by chance for God is not a God of chance. I'm sure you understand now why you need to arm yourself with God's Word.

Tell yourself, "today I'm going to walk into divine opportunities. I'm going to put the divinity of God in me to work." That means in every situation you find yourself, you're going to recognize the presence of God, and claim for yourself everything that's good and godly, and refuse to give attention to anything contrary.


Confession
I'm not a child of chance. God has prearranged my life for good. I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways.



Rhapsody of Realities Feb,21, 2008
-Pastor Anita Oyakhilome

No comments:

Post a Comment