Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snatched From Twitter: Come up hither!

On Saturday 29th January 2011, said:

I heard a story during a discussion between Pastor Bill Winston and Pastor Kenneth Copeland, about how God thinks and how you should think.

A man from America went to one of the arab countries and did some merchandising business for them from the united states.

To show their appreciation, a member of the royal family wanted to give him a gift. He said "no Sir, you don't need to, we're professionals just doing our job". The royal member insisted that it was a part of his culture's custom to show their appreciation with gifts. So as not to offend them, the man relented and said "Ok just give me a golf club."

He flew back to the united states expecting he'd see UPS

any day now with that golf club. Two weeks at home, he heard a knock on the door; A gentleman standing there greets him with
"'scuse me, are you mister so and so?"
"yes I am"
"My name is so and so, and if you could please come with me; I'd like to take you to your golf club"

18 holes, golf club house, everything.



Isaiah 55:8-9 8

“ For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
9 “ For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts. ”


Here's a man thinking money's no object. The man that has no limits on his thinking thinks a whole country club while the other fellow is thing one golf stick.


God took the limit off you're life. You're the one who has put a limit on your life.


Get into God's Word and start seeing the way God sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment